Monday, 22 April 2013

Independant Shop~Moth Didsbury Manchester

One of my all time favourite shops, is Moth in Didsbury West Manchester.


The shop owned, by stylist and interior designer Hazel, has a refined and beautifully curated selection of stock, all melding together in soft tones of white, cream & grey. The serene atmosphere and gorgeous smell of scented candles that greets you when you enter, entices you to browse and linger over the collections. I call them collections as they are so beautifully merchandised by Hazel, that the whole space has a gallery feel to it.





Along with home wares, there is a choice of jewellery and leather bags a fantastic collection of lighting, on my visit last week, I saw the most stunning, white ceramic industrial style pendant light that was just the most amazing light I have seen in a long time. Don't forget I spend my whole life looking at interiors and home wares for my work, so I don't say this lightly. Hazel's eye for design is exemplary. If you live in the North West, take a trip to Burton Road and I promise you, you will be converted to the simplicity of Moth style. If you can't get there in person, they have a petite collection available online.

The incredible white ceramic light, J'adore!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment